Tuesday, November 24, 2009

catch-up stuff

A while back Brett and I went on a hike on his day off.
We saw this guy--he was so awesome.
This is a view from the top. I actually didn't get to the top--for some reason I was really tired and since Brett wanted to go farther than me, I just curled up on the ground and took a nap for a while.

Awww, couldn't they just be on a Christmas card? I told Lindsay thanks for letting me take pictures of them, and she was about to say 'anytime,' but then changed her mind. ;)
The kids are excited to get Sterling for an uncle--he does cool things like play a guitar.
A really GREAT picture of me and Ethan. Or something.

This was from the other day when Jethro hit his lip on the bus.




This kid loooooves being outside. If you want to see him smile REALLY big, just start putting his coat on him.
This was when we went to the Veteran's Day concert.





This is my cute Jethro.

And my cute Ethne.

Silly boy.
This was a little collage I made after I took pictures of Cassidy. I like it.

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I can't believe how much Ethne has changed! She looks so old and SO MUCH more like Hazel than I used to think!! So cute!

Lynn said...

I hope you are alright. You sounded tired.

I just read Kami's blog post. I am so sorry that you are all having some traveling issues. YIKES!

I will pray that you will be able to leave for Switzerland soon and that Kami and Leo can come home to the States soon!

Tracy said...

oh, you make me laugh! Was that a white ferret that you saw?

Your kids are cute, cute, cute!

I seriously love the last collage. so funny.

The Haws Family said...

oh my goodness! post all those pictures somewhere! I LOVE how it turned out! It looks like it was really dark when really it wasn't. Anyway. I'm glad you took it

The Haws Family said...

oh my goodness! post all those pictures somewhere! I LOVE how it turned out! It looks like it was really dark when really it wasn't. Anyway. I'm glad you took it

Jenifer said...

That collage was AWESOME! Not to mention hilarious. I love the pictures you share...it's great to have a visual and you've mad skills.

Related Posts with Thumbnails