Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Teeny Weeny Threenie Party

Happy birthday my best little red-headed girl!!


We had a teeny weeny threenie party for her. So we made a teeny weeny cake, teeny weeny party hats, teeny weeny cupcakes, teeny weeny banner, teeny weeny hotdogs (lil' smokies), and teeny weeny carrots and celery sticks. It was awesome.



Here's Ethne, Elena, Emeline and Cassidy at the teeny weeny table, eating their teeny weeny dinner on teeny weeny plates, and drinking from their teeny weeny cups. At one point, Myles asked for more teeny weeny milk, and Dad said, "But first we have to go milk the teeny weeny cow." :)

Here's Hazel showing one of the adorable teeny weeny hotdogs.

Talmage eating a teeny weeny cupcake in his teeny weeny party hat. He's more than a teeny weeny bit cute though.

The party actually took place on the day before her birthday, because a lot of her cousins could come and be part of the festivities. How lucky to be close to family still for her party!

I love how kids always need to be SOOOO close to the present-opening. This particular box was from Hazel to Ethne. It had one of her old dolls and a picture in it. Hazel is very sweet like that.

And a new doll. Ethne's face cracks me up.

Yay for such a fun party for a cutie-head teeny weeny threenie!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

I love it. That's the best themed party and post I've ever seen! : D

Christina said...

Kayli, that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my whole life! Bravo!

Tracy said...

cute party theme! You went all out, and I bet Ethne loved it! Happy Birthday to Ethne!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday...kaylie when is her birthday? My Cassidy's is today The 5th as is my Moms ( Aunt Donna) and MY Sarah's is the 2nd. Anyways what a creative party!

Anonymous said...

crap didnt realize I was signed in as Abby...its me RockI..Not Abigail!

hydeeann said...

wow! just absolutely darling. i especially love the banner and cake. well, all of it really. i think i'll have to steal that idea for my #6 who turns 2 in feb because she's our teeniest-tiniest one. we call her la petite because she's so small. just perfect!

Charlotte said...

What a cool party idea!

Missy said...

Hi, this is Missy from Finland! How nice to meet a fellow traveler. Isn't the blogosphere small! Moving out here has been the best thing we have ever done, it will be fun for you to share the experience with your kids.
I am planning on checking back on your Swiss adventure. When does it begin? My only advice would be to help install Skype on your family's computers before you leave. That has been a lifesaver keeping the homesickness at bay. Good luck on the move!

Jenifer said...

What a cute idea! I may have to steal it in the future for my nieces and nephews! :)

Christal said...

such a cute idea love the pics your kids are so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails