Sunday, November 1, 2009

AGONY!

Oh the agony--I have soooo many pictures to post--cute Halloween costumes (so cute, seriously!), Talmage on the horse (OH MY GOSH THE CUTEST PICTURES IN THE WORLD!!!!!! I JUST DIE LOOKING AT THEM THEY'RE SO CUTE), Lindsay's engagement pictures (my sister is engaged--ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!--lots of beautiful happy pictures, plus more to come!!), Ethne's little birthday party (and I do mean little--it was a Teeny Weeny Threenie party), pictures of cute Jethro for Grandma's wall (can't decide if I should use a picture showing all his atrocious teeth of various sizes, or a closed-mouth smile for this year--am I too vain?), --the list goes on. So many I can't even start.

I am overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Breath! LOL!

Can't wait to see them all.

Congrats to Lindsey!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails