Friday, November 6, 2009

More beautiful Lindsay and Sterling pictures

These are gorgeous. Brace yourselves.
1. So cute. So happy.
2. I love kissing pictures. This one's a good one. Look at it. Really look. Are you melting?
3. Fun. Sweet and romantic.
4. LOVE this picture. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Lindsay said, "I look like I have a death grip." And that would be because she actually was holding herself up. She was too short for her feet to reach the railing underneath.
5. Happy. If you see a few that are similar to this, it's because I can't resist when they look so happy and like they can't come unglued from each other for one second. It's what it's all about.
6. I love kissing pictures. This one rocks. Completely.
7. They are such a good-looking couple.
8. I love kissing pictures. I like the kicked-back look of hanging out on a dock, kinda old-style and wispy. Can't explain it very well, but I like it.

9. Lindsay doesn't like this picture. She says, "Why do you even try to tell me not to smile ever?" But hey, I wanted to try it. I kinda like it.
10. Lovely.
11. This is what they did when I reminded them that they're getting MARRIED!
12. Very nice.
13.
14.
15. Look at this one. It's worth a good look. (I'm really sappy, aren't I?)
16.
17.
I think I may need a better camera. And to actually learn more about photography. Because I love this. But maybe that's because my sister is so cute. :)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

No. 6 (Oh my gosh!!), 10, 13,........oh heck......I LOVE LOVE LOVE Them all!

My gosh Kayli! You are SOooo good! A new camera?? I think not. Like my husband always says. "It's not the equipment that matters....it's the operator of that equipment."

Jenifer said...

I am in love with #6. It get's my vote for favorite picture...though 13 is a close second.

Charlotte said...

Those are so good! Great job!

Ginger said...

Wonderful job Kayli! I think that numbers 1-8 are the best.

Kristi said...

love love love them. love the love. you are so funny with your kissing. too cute.
how are they ever going to choose one- or maybe they should just plaster their new place with pictures of them all over! heehee.

Andrea said...

Choose the picture where he's touching her face while they're kissing. So perfect--so sweet. Timothy had to endure my "ahhh" commentary while I looked at all the pictures. They look so HAPPY!!!!!! And Lindsay--so beautiful. So so beautiful.

Great job, Kate.

Aleesha Burke said...

They are beautiful!! I loved them all. Good job Kayli, I approve! They are one good looking couple. :)

Becky said...

so beautiful...now, where's your headshot?! give me your headshot!!!!!...just teasing. but not. now, now, now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails