Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lots of happy Lindsay and Sterling

Aww, the lovebirds.
Okay, so this was our first quick take. I came home from church and we hopped in the car to take pictures, but after those first kinda silhouettey ones, the light was gone. I should have stopped taking pictures, because then they were fuzzy and just didn't look as great, which was really infuriating when Lindsay and Sterling looked so cute. I'm posting a lot because my sisters want to see these. You can click on them to see them bigger.
1. I call this the chummy pose. Very cute.
2. I think this one is so very happy.

3. See how these are very not sharp? Grrr. But they're still cute.
4.
5.
6. Lindsay is so beautiful. Seriously.
7.
8.
9. The horses came over and kept sticking their noses in the pictures. Durn horses.
10. I love Sterling's expression.
11. And this one looks like Sterling is licking his chops and getting ready to attack the horse. Ha ha!
12.
13. I was trying to get the moon in the pictures, but I couldn't do it right so the moon didn't show up.
14.
15. This is one of the very last before we went in--I love it, but it was getting so dark out and it makes me so mad because it wasn't sharp, but here it is anyway.
16. Same here--but they are just so beautiful.
17. This is my second favorite, I think. Lindsay is a gorgeous model. (and again, so sad about the poor lighting.)
18. My top fave, and my pick for the invitation if it were all up to me.
19. Okay, so I liked the hat in person, but to be honest, in the pictures I think less would have been more. But obviously still very cute.
20. Lindsay calls this one "Sterling is a model."
21. Or maybe it was this one. Either way.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
The end. For today. They're coming again on wed. or fri. What do you think?

6 comments:

Kristi said...

where were you when I was engaged? oh, probably 5 years old! haha. these are gorgeous. they are gorgeous! bad lighting? ha, they are so good. can't wait to see what you get with good lighting!
wowsa.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey is gorgeous! Sterling looks like a lot of fun, but for the sake of ostentatious invitations and to reflect professionalism on the photographer, have the fiance pose closed-lip; he's a heart-breaker!

dana said...

I totally know what you mean about missing the light. That happened to me the other day with Lucy and everything was too soft. BUT...
I think you have some total winners in there! Honestly. Some really great pics. I especially love the last few.

Lynn said...

Oh wow! I love these photos. I truly do. What a gorgeous couple!

P.S. I WANT that hat!!! Please tell Lindsay to contact me and let me know where I can get one just like it. : D No seriously. Please.

Jerusha said...

15 is my fav. Great Job--Wow Lindsay getting married!! When I showed them to Chris he was like--no way that's little Lindsay. She looks all grown up!

Jenifer said...

Lindsay sure grew up gor-geous! She actually looks quite a bit like your mom. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails