Thursday, November 1, 2007

Most beautiful 1-year-old!!!!!

Happy Birthday Ethne!!!! She celebrated her big FIRST birthday by walking farther than she ever has--probably about 6 steps or so. She'll be cruising in no time. Another trick she just started doing is shrugging her shoulders. It is soooo cute! What a sweet girl.


We had a party with cake and stuff this past weekend when Aunt Kami and cousins Ana and Elena could come. It was fun and I will post pictures of it later, but for now, here are some pictures of Ethne one year ago. How quickly it's gone by! We LOVE you Ethne!!!

4 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

Okay Kayli, That is the CUTEST 1st birthday picture EVER!!!! Ethne is so cute and I can't believe she is one. My how the time flies. I need to start planning Chandler's birthday now:)

Kayli said...

Soooo cute!! I can't even picture Elena that size. By the way, I think the picture of you and Brett is too low quality that you sent me. It even looked bad on the publishing program I was using. You should have Brett send me the same picture but in larger format from work. Just an idea. Ethne's too was a little blurry as you can see. Thanks, Kami. P.S. I need more idea of exactly what you want.

Kristi said...

she was a gorgeous new born! - and is still super cute! happy birthday!

Amy said...

Awww! Happy birthday little one... she's SOOOOOOO cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails