Sunday, November 11, 2007

MANY family photos - YAY!!!


The stars were aligned, and all my hopes for our pictures were fulfilled. 1. We drove to Chicago so we could take the pictures on the beach of Lake Michigan. (That in itself is a huge feat, because Brett is so anti-Chicago. But I begged and pleaded, and in the end, he gave in. Sheesh--he must *REALLY* love me. (Plus, I had the very convincing argument that we should go to the temple anyway.) Oh, AND he wore a sweater that he was opposed to, but I thought he looked super great in it. Poor man.) 2. The weather was not too cold. (Cold, definitely, but not too cold.) 3. We all looked decent. 4. Kami, aka GREATEST SISTER IN THE UNIVERSE, took some...scratch that....many fantastic pics!! Here are some for your viewing pleasure. Kami makes it look easy, eh? (However, I didn't post my two favorites, because I want to make some kind of Christmas card, and if that happens I want it to be a surprise.)
P.S. It's really hard to get five people to look at the camera, smile, keep their hands down, and keep their eyes open. So Brett and I yelled at them a lot, cause that always works to make kids smile, right?


I liked this one, because Brett's hands are making a perfect heart around Hazel's! When I showed him, he rolled his eyes and said, "Don't post that." Too bad. ;)




I thought Jethro was so cute in this picture.
One of the many outtakes. Haa ha. Love Ethne's headband.

And, did you really expect me to have a post-of-many-pictures, without a kissing pic? Here it is. How romantic. ;)

7 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

okay Kayli, I LOVE LOVE LOVE those. Now I want to get picture taken on the beach. What happened with the dresses though? The outfits you ended up with look really nice together though. I wish I had gone with you guys- you're sister did a really good job!

Kris said...

Cute pictures! Who said you can't have beach pictures unless you live on the coasts!? :) Looks like your toes could have been a little cold though! Love all the different poses.

L said...

Oh what darling pics. I am so jealous! Good work. I can't believe that boy was the little guys I used to babysit, what a little man! You guys all look great!!!

I also love the organ story! haha

Question: what program did you design your family pics and heading on your blog with?

Katrina said...

Great pics! I love what you are all wearing. Very good choices for fall photos on the beach.

Rachael said...

these are gorgeous! it makes me want to go to chicago and stand on the freezing cold beach. :-)

The Haws Family said...

Kate the great, as always, you are absolutely amazing, your kids are adorable(but thats really cause I am their aunt) and I think it very obnoxious that you chose not to show us the two best pictures. i hate suspense. Have a great life. Call me sometime. Stop visiting Kami, makes me jealous.

Anonymous said...

oh my heck...these are absolutely AWESOME! I feel much pressure to come up with something GREAT! Good job Kami you are AMAZING...really these are so great you should make a great big wall collage with all of them. Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails