Friday, November 2, 2007

Hello again.

I noticed that I had way more posts in October than usual. Are you all sick of me yet? Anyway, here is Ethne with her birthday cake. I made her a birdie cake because of how Uncle Blake started calling her little birdie.



And here she is on her birthday present. She has gotten so good at rocking on it, and getting off, and can almost get on by herself.



And here she is with Elena in the tubby.
She was so lucky to have cousins come over for her birthday. We also got to go to the Pumpkin Patch. It was lots of fun. By the way, the kids all LOVED Ana so much! It was great to have a fun new cousin all of the sudden who was so nice to them. She is a sweetie.

And some more birthday tutu pictures, because they are fun. I love this one, but it was fuzzy. Ruff.

And this is the same as the one I posted yesterday, but it's worth a close up too. :)
Oh, and I just thought I'd let you know that I watched the A&E version of Tess of the D'urbervilles and it's better. But interestingly, both movies changed the part where she kills Alec. In the book she just does it while he's sleeping, and in both of the movies he's awake, which makes it seem more brutal. In one movie version, he's kindof mocking her and in the other he's still protesting his undying devotion. Neither of those, as I said, happened in the book. Sorry that I just gave away most of the ending, but I doubt any of you who hadn't read that book were going to. Anyway. So long.

4 comments:

Kami said...

That close-up is beautiful. It really makes her eyes stand out. Kayli you are the bomb! I like lots of post, even if I do get to see you.

The Haws Family said...

Here's a comment for you Kate the great: Your pictures are superb. I was thinking about all the nicknames we have in our family...and we have quite a few. Kammers, Megs, Little Megs, Liv, Nae-nae, Eth-Beth, Wy-Guy, Kate, Ames, Linds, Lou, JR, etc. Yeah. Okay, never mind. I will go back to studying now.

Kris said...

Love those pictures! You sure are getting a lot of great use out of those adorable tu-tu's you made! I really just need to make some sometime! Also love the cute header on your blog!!!! Tyler had a nice 6th b-day, but he had to go to school and I had to work that night, so it wasn't all fun and games all day. We had my family up on Friday for a campfire though and that was fun. Glad you were able to go to the pumpkin patch! Isn't it just so much fun!?

Anonymous said...

your bird cake ROCKS!!! Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails