Sunday, August 24, 2014

Updates

Photographs

Jethro's anxiously awaited mp3 player finally arrived.  He's in love.





Wyatt is pretty transfixed by it too.

 

Trying to get a picture before church.  Trying to get all the kids LOOKING, let alone smiling is impossible.




Last Sunday we went to Brett's boss's house where a friend of his was visiting with his electric Tesla car, which the kids got to take a spin in, and Brett even got to drive.  He was perrrrty excited about it.  Then we went on a super short walk to a nice look-out.








Brett brought me home FLOWERS on my birthday!!!!  I was utterly floored.  Aren't they beautiful?  And then we went out to dinner at a Thai restaurant and I loved it.  I love Thai food so much.



Tea party.




This was from before school started when I had given all the boys a haircut.





 
This is us with mustaches.

    



Man I love this.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how to rack up points Brett!!

FOG

Related Posts with Thumbnails