Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Long-distance Twins

I read my sister's blog this morning and what should I behold but a picture proving that Wyatt and Will are such good pals that despite being continents apart, they are still twinners!



Awww, so sweet.  :)  Too bad they can't play together while wearing their matching jammies.

Then I had to take more pictures because my baby is so cute that it makes me crazy.


Does the hat look good, Mom?






Then he had a marvelous time pulling the books off the shelf and playing with them.




 

3 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Awww! So sweet! I'm glad our boys have such a good sense of style :)

Lynn said...

Sisters. Think so much alike! Cute jammies and even cuter babies!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!!! Those boys are getting way to big!!!
I love love the first pic of him with the hat. And the others too. Love you and miss you and your family. Happy birthday Wyatt!!!!!! You can't get any bigger -- you have to wait so I can kiss you and kiss you some more at this perfect size.!!!!!!
Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails