Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here are the kids on Christmas Eve in their new Christmas p.j.’s from Grandma and Grandpa Bell.

IMGP8064 

Jethro got an RC helicopter for Christmas.  And then, Brett kindof took it over.  I kept yelling at him to give it to Jethro and let him have a turn since it was HIS- but he kept saying “just one more minute,” for the next however long it was until the batteries ran out.  Silly.

IMGP8092 

IMGP8108 IMGP8119

Ethne was overjoyed with her makeup.  Orrin liked his puppy.

IMGP8124 IMGP8146

More helicopter flying.  This time Brett at least let Jethro have his hands on the controller.  :)

IMGP8151 IMGP8155

IMGP8152 

Talmage was PRETTY impressed with his Batman dress-up costume.  It’s amazing how good he is at striking awesome super-hero poses.

IMGP8156 IMGP8158

IMGP8160 IMGP8162

IMGP8168 IMGP8171

Hazel got some easy-bake stuff and a toaster oven… and a raccoon, because that’s what she asked for.  Ethne also liked her water bottle.

IMGP8173 IMGP8179

After church we went to the look-out and the old monastery place.  There were tons of people out – it being sunny and Christmas Day means that everyone goes outside I guess.

IMGP8182 IMGP8187

Even though the heli was indoor-only, they took it outside with us.  Notice who’s doing the flying…

IMGP8196 

And notice Brett’s hat.  I made it for him since he lost the one I made him last year.  I think it looks perty cool.

IMGP8207   IMGP8209-1  

   IMGP8216-1

 

Talmage had to wear his Batman costume.

IMGP8223

Here, Brett is holding his Swiss Army knife that I bought him for Christmas.  We went to the knife store together, he looked through all of the knives, told me “I pick the Trailmaster,” so I turned to the store guy who was standing right by us and said, “I want the Trailmaster.”  He was like, uhh, yeah.  :)

IMGP8229 IMGP8234

IMGP8238 IMGP8243

IMGP8251   IMGP8264  IMGP8266 

Oh, and the helicopter got broken when it crashed.  Probably because it got extra brittle from how cold it was outside.  Brett fixed it while I was in Arizona. 

And that was Christmas 2011.  The end.

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Looks like a nice Christmas Kayli, but you didn't mention what you got!

Anonymous said...

The scenery is beautiful! What a fun family Christmas. It was soooooo good to see you at Amy's wedding. I miss you though. Tell the kids hi, I miss them too.
Love you. Mom

emily ballard said...

Beautiful views. And I love the hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails