Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ethne with mascara.

These pictures are from way back in May.  One morning, on a whim, I put mascara and a little bit of other makeup on her.  I have to say, she looked adorable!  Her eyelashes are really long and pretty, but of course almost invisible by themselves.  Anyway, we had fun taking pictures.  So many of these pictures I just adore. 

IMGP9354

IMGP9357 

IMGP9364 

I really wish this one weren’t fuzzy.  I love that face!

IMGP9370 

IMGP9366

IMGP9373

IMGP9391   

IMGP9374

Oh, Ethne.

IMGP9382

IMGP9383

IMGP9390

IMGP9384

IMGP9404  

Beautiful girl.  As fun as it was though, no more mascara for a long time!  It makes her much too grown-up looking.  I’ll enjoy my little girl for a good while longer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!! She looks so old in these pictures! Way too old. And beautiful. But much too old to be the same age as Elena. I can't handle it.

Steve and Katrina said...

Oh my goodness! That is adorable and she looks so different and old. I love it.

Sarah Harward said...

She's so pretty! She's looking more and more like Hazel!!

Kristi said...

your kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie pie. Love all the pics. Her little personality shines through. Mom R

Related Posts with Thumbnails