Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Adorable Orrin.

So we’re off to Österreich (aka Austria) tomorrow, so no posts for awhile.   (I already have so much to catch up on, including our fantastic day with Carlos and Alyse yesterday—what great conversations we had!) BUT… I will leave you with some pictures of the MOST     *ADORABLE*      BABY  in the world  to swoon over until I return.  I have to say it, I can’t believe he’s already six months old!!!!   I mean, this was him just yesterday--

IMGP3503

And now he’s this handsome man!

IMGP9962

IMGP9890

IMGP9887 

IMGP9897 

IMGP9909

IMGP9899

IMGP9924

IMGP9955 

IMGP9961

Mr. Orrin, please don’t grow.  I’ll eat you up, I love you so.

5 comments:

Kirsta and Morian said...

Wow, he did grow up fast! Just like my little Mackenzie! She'll be 8 months soon...how do we get them to stop growing up?!

Lynn said...

Adorable!!!!

Alyse and Carlos said...

Thank you so much for everything Kayli and Brett! You are both amazing, and we had a blast! Have a great time on your trip!!

Christal said...

so adorable you do have the cutest kids ever!!

Christine Merrill said...

Um, wow, he looks a lot like Talmage...maybe because that's the way I remember Talmage when we last saw him...

Related Posts with Thumbnails