Tuesday, September 23, 2008

welcome

Here is the wonderful birth announcement my incredibly talented sister Kami made for me. Thanks Kam--you're the man!!!

I love that picture. He is so sweet. Here's the one I picked for if the announcement had needed a vertical picture instead. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
And now, by request, my own answers to the getting-to-know-you questionnaire.
**if you could have any celebrity as your best friend, who would it be?
I think I'd pick Bill Cosby, cause he's so funny, and then maybe he and dad could have dinner together and I would get to listen to their banter. It would be the funniest night of my life, I'm sure.

**favorite movie?
Willow
** favorite cereal?
Granola-types, and recently I really like Oatmeal Crisp and Honey Bunches of Oats Just Bunches.
** Least favorite household chore?Clearing away clutter

**what do you think is your best quality?
Easy-going

**worst quality?
Ambition-impaired
**what five books on a desert island?
BOM, The Perilous Gard, The Prisoner of Zenda, A House of Many Rooms, Quest for a Maid (what can I say, I like easy-reading)
**if you were famous, what would you want it to be for?
I don’t really want fame, but I guess an author
**if you could be living anywhere in the world, where would it be?
With my honey, somewhere close to my family, in a place that looks just like Grandma and Grandpa’s ranch
**all time favorite tv show?
Cosby Show
** would you rather have a personal chef, maid, or trainer?
Maid/hairdresser
**hot dog or hamburger?
hamburger
**beach, mountains, or city?
Mountains, with a lake that has a nice beach
**favorite fast food establishment?
Subway I think.
**on time or late?
On time
**working hard or hardly working?
Hardly working
** do you feel that you kissed too many boys before you were married or not enough?
Just right
** where do you see yourself in 10 years?


With a real job and no cares in the world.

4 comments:

Alisha Erin said...

I love The Perilous Gard!

Lynn said...

Awesome answers.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the birth announcement.

Kirsta and Morian said...

hey, how did Kami make that cute announcement? was it by hand or on the computer? b/c i'm looking to make something like that for my little guy!

Kris said...

Absolutely LOVED the birth announcement!!!! BTW, we have the same infant car seat AND bouncy seat! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails