Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ethne was tagged


Name: Ethne Fay
Name meaning: fire fairy
Age: 22 months
Nicknames: Baby (I asked Hazel if there is anything we call Ethne besides Ethne, and I said, "Like 'Baby'," and she said, "Jethro calls her "No, no Baby." ha ha)
Favorite activities: making messes, playing with Daddy, playing outside, chasing/being chased by the other kids,
Favorite Foods: bananas, cereal, desserts of any kind
Least favorite foods: ??
Favorite music: I don't know about specific music, but she likes to get on a tutu and have me put a kid's cd in the dvd player for her to dance to (usually with Hazel).
Favorite toys: She sleeps with her dolly at night, and she sometimes plays with our food toys. Other than that, I don't think she has favorites.
Favorite book: Whichever is at hand.
Favorite item of clothing: hmmm, I don't think she has one.
What makes her happy: her daddy, being tickled, swimming, getting a treat, her blanket, making messes, going to a playground
What makes her sad: getting in trouble for some destruction she has caused
Now I tag: Elena, Emeline, Anders, Gideon, Chandler, Maggie, Easton

4 comments:

Alisha said...

What language does "Ethne" come from? How did you guys pick that name??

Lynn said...

She is such a dolly herself! Look at her. : D

Kayli said...

Ethne is an Irish name. I think the original spelling is Eithne. We heard it way before Jethro was born in the movie 'The Four Feathers' which is based on the book. I really loved it and it means fire, and Fay is my mom's middle name and means 'fairy.' I didn't know that when we picked the name, but I think it's so cool that she had red hair to be a fire fairy!

Charlotte said...

She is so stinkin' cute especially in purple. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails