Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day fun

I should be sleeping, since Talmage is, but I haven't had a chance to post for a while and I've really wanted to! So, this will be short, but here are some pictures from our fun Labor Day. We went to our good friends' house and had a cookout, and chatted and ate, and the guys shot their guns for a couple hours, and the kids played on the little 4-wheelers and got REALLY dirty. Especially Hazel--they were playing in the sandbox that isn't really sand but dirt, and she got some shoveled on top of her, and she was FILTHY. I don't really think the pictures do it justice. When it was time to go home Brett put her on the top of the car and told her she had to ride up there because she was too dirty to get inside. So it was a really fun, relaxing day and I really enjoyed it.


Konked out and filthy---must have been a good time, eh?
I have some cute pictures from today--Hazel's first day of Joy School-- that will have to wait to be posted another day, along with the other random things going through my head because I'm off to bed. Night!

5 comments:

Gigi said...

That first picture of Hazel should be used in a commercial. It is priceless!

Lynn said...

LOL! I am so glad to see that she actually was allowed to ride in the car. : D

Anonymous said...

Dirt is always fun!! Cute pics - glad you are coming to UT!! megan

Amy said...

What cute, dirty girl!

Joanne said...

she's adorable even with all that mess. cute pics too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails