Monday, May 19, 2008

Pictures from the Botanical Gardens

Sometimes I have trifling worries. Such as why my hair refuses to be long enough to fit into a pony tail. It's no longer short, so why can't it just be long?

Another one is why my house persists in being a disaster. The fact that we pulled the entertainment center out, and so first had to take all the books and movies off of it and chuck them on the couch, may have something to do with that feeling (at least for today).
Also, I was looking at our credit card statement and wondering how the money went so quickly this month (although I really do know...things like swimming lesson fees and new bras (I really had to give in and get some that actually fit) and a couple hotel/campground fees for next week and Brett's new outfit...but still, it's never fun to actually see all those things added together).


But then, nice things happen like my kids look adorable so I take a zillion pictures of them, and the government puts a not-insignificant chunk of money into my bank account, and I feel very blessed. (Gifts of money somehow always make you feel quite good, wouldn't you agree?)




































6 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh totally agree!!!!
MAn I just can't get over how cute your kids are. Or how talented your photography is!

Katrina said...

Beautiful photos!

MerryPair said...

I have those same problems. Along with piles of laundry that refuse to shrink. I can bring a fresh batch up from the laundry room and there is already clothes waiting to be washed again!

Christal said...

Love the pictures the kids are so so cute!! And I agree the the gift of money always feels good! Hope you have a great week!! ttyl

Christy said...

You have beautiful kids!!! And are so talented at taking pictures!

Steve and Katrina said...

Those pictures are so cute!! You are getting even better. I wish I could practice more and had kids that would actually listen to me and I could bribe to sit still. (because I know you do that sometimes:)

When are you going to DC? I hope I get to see you before we move. We leave on Monday so call me if you are leaving before Sunday. Or I just might call you to watch Chandler for an hour so I can get some packing done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails