Friday, May 23, 2008

Kindergarten grad

So we went to Jethro's Kindergarten Graduation last night, and all the kindergarten classes sang a bunch of songs, and then they got to get their caps and diplomas. Fun stuff.


Here's Jethro and his teacher.
I asked Jethro some questions about his Kindergarten year, and here's what he said.

Favorite thing about Kindergarten?
I don’t know…I liked everything, everything, everything.

Favorite part of the school day?
Doing the crafts...the fun, the games.

Best thing you learned?
Everything…science, and about fish, and tadpoles, and frogs, and butterflies.

Favorite thing about your teacher?
I like that she’s nice, and I like her.

Hardest thing about Kindergarten?
Spelling tests.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don’t know, because I have too many things that I think I should be.


And here are some pictures I stole from my friend's blog from the day we went to the creek.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Jethro, you are absolutely the most handsome kindergarten graduate I've ever seen. You look very smart in your cap and gown. Congratulations! (Kayli....I LOVE his little suit.)

Andrea said...

Wow! Graduated from Kindergarten--that's wild. I can't imagine how I'll feel when Elise is in kindergarten. I like how journaled about his favorite things, etc. He'll be happy to have that someday!

Glad you snagged the pics. I have a couple more to send your way.

Kristi said...

they had spelling tests? wow that is some serious kindergarten!

Related Posts with Thumbnails