Monday, March 3, 2008

Piggie

So much fun with only a small piece of tape and a small kid. HA HA HA!!! What a cute little piglet she is!


I didn't know so many other people loved cilantro. It is weird that I had never really used it for so long. Thanks for all the ideas. Anyway--I don't have a hard and fast recipe for my salsa, I just throw things together. But I will describe what I did, because I hate it when people don't have a hard and fast recipe. :)
I chopped one onion, pretty fine.
I chopped about five or six smallish tomatoes.
I added all the cilantro I had left.
I squirted a bunch of lime juice (not from fresh limes, though I'm sure that would be great).
I mixed it around and added a small dash of garlic salt and lots of shakes of salt. Then, I took large bites of it, and put more dashes of salt in until I thought it was perfect. Then I let it sit in the fridge for the flavors to meld (that is, that's what I do when I can keep myself from eating it all right then.)
Some people like to add chopped up jalepenos, but I don't really.
Try it, and taste a small bit of Exaltation on a chip. :)
I'd just like to say that I cleaned my bathroom and did all the cobwebs in the house today. I'm so proud.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

I do love cilantro too. I want the reciped everyone gives you!

And...what's this about you being pg again? Did I miss the announcement?

Heather S. said...

What? Your pg? Congratulations! If not, bad Kerry for starting the rumor.

Kristi said...

I never really liked cilantron, until I tried a fresh salsa- much like yours, now I love it in salsa. not so sure about other things. the recipe I have has cucumber in it too! yum.

Twylla Gibbens said...

I was reading your blog when my BFF came over and saw your pictures, she said that she just loves the way you take picturs and so do I!

Related Posts with Thumbnails