Friday, January 25, 2008

My Fire Fairy

I just have to write about my adorable baby girl tonight because...she's adorable! And soooo funny!!! The last few days it's as if she suddenly grew this hilarious little personality. Everything she does is funny, and she KNOWS it. She is such a hoot.


She'll follow Jethro and Hazel around as they chase each other around, and she laughs and laughs. Or she'll just come ambling into the room, swinging her arms, and giving this funny little look.
Tonight we went to Chic-Fil-A where I babysat some kids and we had dinner (of course), and she was eating her fries, but she had to carefully dip each time into the ketchup. Haa ha. Then, when we were done and I took her into the play place, she was just screaming in excitement and laughing, and following the big kids around. It's like, before she would think, 'Hmm--this is something new and interesting', but now she KNOWS that this is FUN man!
Later on, she was feeding little pieces of her bread to me, and then, when all of the bread in her hand was gone, she reached for some in her mouth, already chewed, to share, and so of course I squawked EWWW! and put her hand back to her own mouth, and she laughed and laughed like there was no tomorrow, and kept doing it over and over, and laughing and laughing.
What a joy!
P.S. For a very funny story about Hazel go here. (It's at the end.) It's totally like Hazel--she likes to just make herself right at home. At the library she'll climb up on anyone's lap who's sitting in the chairs (complete strangers) and expect them to read her a story! Anyway. There's also some pictures of Ethne modeling a very adorable hat that my talented friend knit.
p.s. I can't wait for summer so I can get some good pictures again! even when it's bright out, it's so hard to get a picture that's not blurry. GRRRRRR. This irks me to no end. Have I mentioned that someday, when Brett and I move away from this play house and get a real house, it will have windows EVERYWHERE?! And if there isn't, I will chop through the walls with an ax like on the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww......that is SO cute! Makes me hear the echos of babies laughter in these walls again. I miss the real thing. She is a doll. Keep her laughing!

Kami said...

How come all your photos look like portraits and mine look like snapshots?!?!?! Stop whining about the light, your pictures still look 10 x's better than mine.

The Holdaway's said...

I love that first pic - so cute. I can't ever imagine her getting into something she's not supposed to!

Heather

Amy said...

She is so so cute! Her personality comes through even just in pictures! Her hair is adorable too! And I hear you on the dark pictures thing... I need some summer sun. I told todd our next house is going to have a glass ceiling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails