Thursday, January 31, 2008

In case you wanted to know

which X-Man I would be,

You Are Iceman

You tried to live a normal life, but it just wasn't possible
A bit of a slacker, you rather tell jokes than cultivate your powers

Powers: turning self and others into ice, making ice weapons, becoming nearly invisible


which is too bad cause I hate Iceman. Ruff. Who believes those stupid quizzes anyway?

Anyway, sometimes my husband thinks he's funny. Like the other day, he came home and said, "I did our taxes today. This is how much we're getting back. Can I buy a truck?"

Oh, you are sooo SOOOO not funny. But sorta.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Okay just for kicks I took it. I'm Cyclops! lol

Charlotte

Andrea said...

I was cyclops. What sort of idiocy is that? I wanted to be Wolverine or Beast. I tried to answer everything like Wolverine would--because obviously, I am the most like him. Lame quiz, Kayli.

Kris said...

I was Jean Grey-not so sure about that, but oh well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails