Sunday, June 23, 2019

End of May

Good times with instagram filters.







Hazel decided to read this book, Wildlife of the World, all the way through.  I think she is most of the way done.


And do yoga with it?


Navy decided to become a concert recorderist... she got everything ready for herself, including her outfit (I just had to tie the bows).  She looks better than she sounds.  :)





This is probably the same day, I would guess from the bow... she changes outfits a hundred times a day.


Handsome guy.



Coral charm peonies.  Soooo pretty!





Navy's a great climber!








After we hung out in the tree together for a little while, I went to go back to weeding and she wanted to stay in the tree longer, but then I heard her yelling "Mom!" and I looked back and her legs were dangling and then she fell.  Hahahaha.  It looked so hilarious I had to stick her back up to take a picture.



Orrin self-portrait.  I love it.


So sooo pretty!



Boys (Brett too) harassing a snake.




When she saw the flowers there, she just sat down like this.  She knows the drill.  Haaha!




This was at a party at Brenda's house.  The kids were in heaven, running out to play on the tramp, then play on the motorcyles or quads, then jump in the pool, then eat some food, then do it all again.  :)  And Jethro and Brett had a plank contest.  I think Jethro won.


The other kind of peony.  I had soo many on my bush.






And I had bachelor buttons come up in the garden from last year which made me so happy!  I love them AND they planted themselves!


Everyone on my family text played a game of posting their driver's license picture.  I actually like my current picture.


A picture of all my clothes hung out to dry and then I saw the clouds roll in, and I took them right back down again right before the rain poured down.


Talmage is cute.





Orrin does dishes.


Wyatt makes weird faces.








All the kids reading.


We were given a ...I can't think of the correct word right now, but the boys have loved it.







I love Navy!



I found this inside a book, from 2002, when apparently all the money Brett and I had was 440 dollars.



My GORGEOUS David Austin roses.  They're pretty weak-stemmed, I don't know why, but they smell heavenly and they are GORGEOUS.







1 comment:

Kami said...

Beautiful!!!! I love all your flowers especially. And Wyatt does make the best faces.

Related Posts with Thumbnails