Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Beginning of May

To begin with, here are some blast from the past pictures of when Navy was a tiny baby that make my heart cry, because we don't have a baby to play with or just have sleep on us.




Back to present day.  Brett took the boys to work for Take Your Kids to Work Day, and they made models of their names in CAD and used the surgical robot to drill them out of blocks of polyurethane foam.  They also went to a 2-hour meeting...



Jethro and I were playing catch with the football, and there was one that I couldn't catch, so I kicked it with my leg, but it landed nose-first and popped a blood vessel.  My varicose vein, I think.  Anyway, it made a big bruise.  Brett said I am a zombie.


Since around Christmas time I think, Orrin has started reading in earnest.  And he's already picked up shameful habits.  tsk tsk.


I saw these and showed them on the family text because they're cool.  People pick up landscape/whatever art at thrift stores and then paint monsters into them.





Jethro got a 36 on his ACT because he is a genius and amazing!!!!  It's a little funny because he took this test AFTER his test scores went out for college consideration.  (But he got a 35 before, so still, not shabby.)  But he had already signed up to take this test from his school, it was free, so he took it anyway, and BOOM!


Navy in a Walmart cart.


Jethro and kids playing catch.



I can't remember where I was going that early, but I passed the boys at the bus stop.


I believe this was on our anniversary, Sunday the 5th.  I remember I was really fed up with my kids that day.  ha.


Cuties Wyatt and Navy playing.






I think this picture was taken because we realized while sending pictures of something or other on our family group text that Hazel was wearing the same shirt as her cousin Gideon.


Navy with her perfectly sweet 3-year-old skin in bed with me one morning.



And Wyatt did his hair super cool.  :)







One of my kids was playing with this and said it was a narwhal.


A couple people out of our volleyball group went to Korea on their missions, so one night we had a Korean BBQ party.  It was great food and very fun.  It was the week Brett was out of town, so he wasn't there.







Mother's Day, so I made all the kids take a picture with me.  They sure are the best!  :)  I think Brett was gone that day too. After he was in Oklahoma City for work for a week, he flew to Utah for the weekend and looked at our house in Cache Valley we're going to buy.  And sadly, he went on a horseback ride with my dad, but my dad got dumped off and broke his pelvis.  Soooo sad!!!  :(  Luckily he didn't have to have surgery, but he will certainly have a long recovery.




Jethro's graduation announcement.


Brett roughing up some kids before bed.  :)




Navy loves when a store has a sink her size!


Wyatt drew this picture of a party he wanted to have.  It says Wyatt Party, and then the names of who he wanted to come- Gerren and Tennyson, and the pictures are what they would do, which I've kind of forgotten now, but it was riding motorcycles and eating watermelon I think? and playing on the truck?  I should have written it down when he had just explained it to me.  He kept asking when his party was.


And this was an awesome essay that Talmage wrote.  I love it!  He does not lack confidence.  :)



1 comment:

Kami said...

I LOVE the picture of Navy in the pink shirt and her arms---so adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails