Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth of July

We started out the day on the Fourth with a little scooter building at Home Depot.

 

Then we went to a parade and I was impressed.  We came about an hour late and still saw a lot of good stuff.



I loved how they decorated their horses.


Wyatt joined in!






Boys by a Corvette.


Later we went to a neighbor's house for a barbeque.  It was nice to get to know some of our neighbors that we have not met.





A firework went off.  I love his CUTE face!!!!


Choking Daddy is lots of fun! :)


They ran some three-legged races.  See how Jethro is tied to Wyatt around Wyatt's waist?


Yeah they won.  :)












Fun with glow sticks!  I was trying to get some of the kids that were there to sing while we were waiting for the fireworks, but they were hesitant.  Finally I said, "What song do you know?" and they said, 'Let It Go.'  Of course.  So we sang 'Let It Go.'  :)
 


Ooooh.  Ahhhhh.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails