Sunday, October 4, 2009

This weekend

This weekend we went to Salt Lake City to have some fun. These first three pictures were at a park.


Then we met up with Brett's mom and his sisters Jan and Kris. We went to the This is the Place park. I like that place.



I'm kinda diggin these pictures of me and Brett. Thanks to Brett's mom for snapping them. (Yes, I just used the term "diggin." I'm pretty sure it's the first time in my life, but hey, it's what came to mind.)

I love this ceiling with all of the herbs and flowers and dried apples hanging up. It really looked a lot cooler in person, being there inside with the light coming in the door. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to capture it.
Tia favorita, Kris.
We also went to the zoo, but no pictures. It was a fun time and a good visit.
Lovely (part of a) family. :)
p.s. I promise my next post will actually have some real thoughts, not just captions.

2 comments:

Heather S. said...

You should have gone to the Hogle Zoo. We were there on Friday. Such a nice day. And...Baby elephant, 3 baby tigers, a baby giraffe, a baby leopard, and a baby crocodile. It was so fun seeing all those little babies.

Lynn said...

Hey! We are in Utah right now. Visiting my sister and her family in South Jordan.

So close and yet SO far. Darn!

We climbed Ensign Peek today and saw the area far off in the distance of where that monument is that you went to see. Cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails