Sunday, October 18, 2009

Geocaching.

This was the second time we went geocaching this week, but unfortunately the first time I only had Lindsay's camera to use, so I'll have to post them sometime when she gets around to sending them to me. Anyhow, here are pictures from our Mendon cache.
I spotted the cache first. (bow to the left, bow to the right)
We went a little late in the day, so it was a little bit shadowy.

The cache was by this lake, that is not really a lake but a pond.
The kids did pretty good hiking, except Ethne who has to be carried all the time. We decided that when I have a baby next, Jethro will have to pack it, because Brett will be packing Talmage and I'll be packing Ethne (because Talmage is sure to weigh more than Ethne by then).


Hi!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

THat looks like so much fun. I hear all about doing this everywhere, but have yet to do it. I think that will be my goal for 2010. It's too cold now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails