Thursday, October 8, 2009

AWESOME photoshoot with my brother's fam

So, my sister-in-law wanted me to take pictures of her family, and we went out in the fields behind my parents house, and all the pictures turned out SOOOOOO AMAZINGLY CUTE! So cute that I'm posting a bazillion of them, and big. Because really, it's impossible to narrow them down. They're all awesome.




Okay, I end up thinking they're all my favorites, but this one below I really love.
I love Wyatt and Hailey in this one. Cassidy, mmmmm, not so much. )





The one below is pretty cool eh?
Ha ha. :)




I told Wyatt to tickle Lindsay. LOVE it!! I get such a kick out of Wyatt's face. Hilarious.


Their model looks. (Yes, Wyatt is flexing.)
Their advertising shot for Dad's truck. :)
Then we got Maggie to be in some of the pictures. Awwww, so sweet!



Okay, no kids to try to wrangle a smile/half-decent-face out of, but now I have to deal with a horse!! I tried bribing her with a carrot, but she just had to be a goof. Look at that face below. HA AH AHAHA HAAAA!!!
Wyatt put Mrs. Potts up.
And the dismount.



The end. I can't believe how awesome the shoot turned out. I am so impressed.
p.s. Does this post take too long to load for anyone?

6 comments:

beSlightlyAskew said...

No load time at all. Awesome photos, really, really awesome. Can't wait until I come to Switzerland and you can take pictures for me the whole time...

Tracy said...

my computer handled it just fine. The pictures are great! You did awesome, and I love the horse making the silly face! Had me laughing!

Miss ya!

Kristi said...

they are awesome! so very cute. We so need to come visit utah!

Christal said...

wow those are awesome!! great shoots!! no load time at all!!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love them all! You did great. Cache Valley right? I miss it so much!

Lynn said...

Loaded just fine! LOVE it! YOU are GOOD!

Related Posts with Thumbnails