Thursday, October 8, 2009

Four things.

#1. Boys--I shake my head at them.
Last night my brother Wyatt got our younger brother Ethan to arm wrestle him. When they were doing the pre-wrestle smack talking, Wyatt said something about beating up Ethan, and then Ethan's like, "whatever, I could beat you so easy," and Wyatt said, "Not if I had a knife."
Then Ethan-- "I could just shoot you with my gun."
Wyatt-- "I'd shoot you with a cannon."
Ethan-- "I could dodge the cannon. I'd drop a nuclear bomb on you."
Wyatt--"I'd air-traffic control a plane to land on top of you." (He's an air-traffic controller.)
#2. Brett is currently in Arizona helping my sister fix things in her house and what-not. A quote from her: "brett is stinkin amazing. he has fixed like everything in my house AND played with my dog every day, and done the dishes, and mopped the floor, and played twister and battleship with the kids, read them stories, AND STILL MANAGED TO GET ADDICTED TO GAMECUBE like evryone else in this house . Sorry Kayli, I dont know if Im bringing him back."

#3. I played volleyball this morning. I love volleyball, though I love it even more when I know and enjoy all the people I'm playing with (sniff sniff, I miss you Indiana friends).

#4. My mom hid the chocolate chips from me.

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

When's he coming to my house?

So funny that your mom had to hide the chocolate chips. I have a ton in our freezer. When you coming to visit?

nicole said...

if only someone would hide the chocolate chips from me...


...don't tell Nick I said that.

Jessica said...

Volleyball just isn't the same with out you!

Lynn said...

LOL! I just discovered cinnamon chips, mint chips, peanut butter chips.........every kind of chocolate chip you can imagine down here in Utah!!!

You think I can take 1,500.00 worth of chocolate duty free back over the border tomorrow?? LOL!

Tracy said...

yes, volleyball. It is definitely missing a certain redhead with a killer serve and crazy moves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails