Friday, May 15, 2009

getting pumped...

I'm so excited for graduation! (In fact, I'm a bit worried that I'm over-thinking it and getting too excited, and then it will be a let-down (because I sometimes do that). (I've been thinking and thinking about what I should wear and I think I've decided to just go with a black dress. Any opinions?)) It's supposed to thunderstorm all day on Saturday which bums me out to a considerable extent, so I will have to pray hard that there is at least a small break in the rain that morning. I guess if not, we will have to get Brett back in his cap and gown for pictures on Sunday, which is supposed to be sunny.

Here are some pictures that I happen to have of past graduations to get us all in the graduation mood.

Jethro from Kindergarten:
Kami from nursing:
Megan from nursing (and look at Lindsay's nostrils--ha ha!!):

Me and Brett!!:

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

A black dress is always classic...and classy. You could always pair it with something colorful like a fun bag or shoes if you want to "shake it up". Congrats on Brett's graduating. That's always a good thing!

Lynn said...

I agree with Jenifer! Go with the black dress.

Graduations are SO cool and fun! (Minus the long and boring speeches) But hey! It's a time that should be celebrated for sure!

Congrats to Brett!

MarySquare said...

Hey we saw Brett graduate on the live feed from commencement. I'm hanging out with the Cook kids and we were waiting to see Doug but we were excited to see Brett pass by too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails