Friday, May 1, 2009

A cure for depression

This little boy is SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO cute! He's passed the stage of so-adorable-I-can't-even-stand-it and reached the so-cute-it's-dangerous-because-anyone-who-sees-him-wants-to-gobble-him-up stage. Honestly, he laughs so much and has these two little chompers that just make his grin so charming and CUTE. (Yes, I said cute AGAIN.)

I was up late last night so I went in to wake him up to feed him so he wouldn't wake up as soon as I got to sleep, and I just saw his little, soft, warm, sweet-smelling, cute little body and I just had heart palpitations. I practically had to smother myself kissing his cheeks and tummy and hands and head.

He's just the most delightful, adorable, delectable, lovable, CUTE baby ever!!!!








I love him.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

I totally agree. Jason doesn't understand how mothers can say to their kids that we want to eat them up. I could just gobble up my babies everytime I kiss them. gobble gobble

Unknown said...

Lol! I love it. He is absolutely adorable in every way.

Andrea said...

Kate--you're killing me here. That baby IS SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE!!! Come visit. We can compare babies, both think our own is the cutest and have a snuggle/kiss fest with our two red-headed baby boys.

I hope you were up late writing, young lady!

Tracy said...

Love the pictures! I can almost hear him laughing as I look at the pictures.

dana said...

He REALLY is adorable. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. Makes me smile!

Related Posts with Thumbnails