Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day and Wyatt was pecked in the eye.

Mother's Day Pictures.  (The first ones are timer pictures because Brett was still at church doing stuff.)  I love that on Mother's Day I can can demand cooperation with pictures because it's my Mother's Day due.  :)



That was exhausting.



I think Wyatt is so cute here for some reason (well, besides the reason that he's always so cute).











It was a nice day.  The kids gave me lots of fun cards and presents and I got to take a nap.  :)



I squatted down to try to get a really close shot of one of the chickens who was hanging around near us, and Wyatt squatted down too and looked at it and the chicken pecked him right in the eye!  I was so mad at that stupid chicken!  Poor Wolfie.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails