Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Unrelated things.

First of all, this is Hazel when she was just a sweet little chubby faced, bright-eyed toddler.
 DSCF1333DSCF0468DSCF2479 DSCF0863DSCF2768
And now, this is her as a bright-eyed, beautiful GROWN-UP looking 8-year-old!!!!  I protest!!!!  NO MORE GROWING!
IMGP7427 IMGP7428 IMGP7429 IMGP7430
The other item is that I looked through a whole long list of Civil War generals the other day and jotted down a few names that caught my eye.  Some because I liked them, but most because they were intriguing.
Ransom
Gustavus
Trimble
Lucius
Gallatin
Marmaduke
Cadmus
Bowen
Golding
Absalom
Brannan
Ulysses
Griffin
Halleck
Garrison
Harker
Hatch
Hazen
Albion
Ingalls
Lockwood
King
Ormsby
Wolcott
Gamble
Horatio
Really, someone out there should name their child Marmaduke.  (But not me.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm leaning towards Gamble or Ransom. Very cool.

Tracy said...

Phew! I'm so glad you don't want to name your son, Marmaduke. But there are quite a few good names on that list.

emily ballard said...

I've always liked the name Griffin, but my husband was not a fan. The Griffin I knew was even a little red-headed boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails