Wednesday, May 4, 2011

10 years with my love.

So, since it is after midnight, it is now technically my 10th anniversary (at least where I live) and I can post this.
what a kiss
10 whole years! Really?? I can hardly believe it. 10 years, 5 kids, 2 continents, 4 homes, about 50 million vehicles (no really), two hundred fights, a whole lot of hugs and kisses and laughter. (was that too cheesy? ;) )
I don’t know how I lucked out to get to marry Brett, but I’m so happy that I did. Of course, it’s not really being lucky but blessed beyond measure.
I remember before I was officially engaged to him and I went home for Christmas and every time I saw anyone I knew I would pull out his picture to show them and I would honestly just tingle and my heart would swell and I would feel amazed that he loved me too. I felt like that every time I saw him. And then I got to marry him so we can share our lives and be together forever. He is my favorite and my best and I love him a million gazillion.
DSCF9018
A little quote (lyrics?) for the occasion-
When my life is through,
And the angels ask me to recall
The thrill of them all.
I will tell them I remember you.


Happy First Decade to us!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Kayli--that was so sweet!!! Ahhhhh...... I loved the video--I wish you had more wedding pictures in color--that's just me though. And it makes me sad that I have a grand total of two pictures of Leo and me together since our wedding. You have lots of great shots together.

Kami

Natalie said...

what a fun video! congratulations on a decade! I need to take more pictures with my husband, I loved seeing all of yours. You are a stunning couple!

Steve and Katrina said...

Awww, I loved the video. You are so pretty and I love that you have so many pictures of you and Brett. It makes me want to go see how many pictures Steve and I have together. Happy Anniversary!

Sarah Harrington said...

Kayli-
That movie was so sweet. I so love it. You and Brett haves tons of pictures together!! You are so good about that. I told Jared I bet we don't have 10 decent pictures of just the 2 of us. You can honestly see in your pictures how much the 2 of you are in love. Congratulations on the big 10!!! You are an amazing couple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails