Monday, December 7, 2009

A little story

Intro to the story: So, two things make me remember this story. 1-My little sister is engaged, and 2-it is finals week. About 8 and a half years ago I was engaged and it was finals week (but in the spring and not the winter). The Saturday after finals I was getting married to Brett. And I happened to be sitting in my sister's room in her dorm with one of her roommates.


Preface to the story: Kami's roommates were, how do I describe? -- prudes, ninnies, goody-goodies, etc. Not to mention annoying and bossy. They may or may not have actually been this way, but that is how they seemed to me. Particularly one. Let's call her Matilda. (That was not her name.) Seriously, we rubbed each other the wrong way. She got annoyed by many things I did. For example, when I would come into their apartment, I would whistle and then Kami would say "I'm in here," or whatever. (It is a good way to find someone that I still use today to find a family member in a store.) But she said "Kami is not a dog! Don't whistle at her." Why does she care if Kami doesn't? I found many things she did annoying. So anyway, I must confess that I sometimes did things just for the pure enjoyment of offending her delicate sensibilities.

Continuing the story: Matilda and I were in the room together and the subject at hand was that it was finals week and how eager we were for it to be over.

Main point of the story: Matilda said, "I can't wait for finals to be over so I can go home, home, home!"
And I said, "I can't wait for finals to be over so I can have sex, sex, sex!"

And she screamed and covered her ears and was satisfactorily shocked and horrified. It was hilarious.

p.s. Don't hate me for posting this story.

11 comments:

Christina said...

That was hilarious! Thanks for the hearty laugh!

Maren said...

Hahaha! Sometimes you just have to poke certain people with a stick. Good job. :)

Anonymous said...

I really had no idea that at that point in your life you were open about such lustful thoughts, after what your sister had eluded to when she was planning your bridal shower. Good story; kind of how I like to say things just to hear your husband do his infamous "hurumph" when he gets disgusted: all laughs.

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy did I ever need that good laugh. So funny. I had to show Dean. He rolled his eyes and said something about women being weak...as he walked away. LOL!!!!

You rebel you. That's something I would of done back then just to get a rile out of my sister who's name could of been Matilda. ; D

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

its all you rediculously good looking rasmussens think about! haha!

PerkinsClan said...

That was a great laugh. Thanks!

Tracy said...

This is a good story. At first I was worried that maybe that's what other people have thought of me (being a goody-goodie), but then when you said your line, I was thinking that I would have said that same thing. ;) And I know my roomies would have run from the room screaming too. hehehe

Heather S. said...

That is too funny Kayli. Thanks for sharing.

Neil said...

So I had a version of this story the other way around--one of my roommates, who I was not particularly close to, just walked in the room and asked Neil and I if we were really excited to have sex in a week. I don't think I've ever blushed so much in my life.

Neil said...

oh that was Rachael. Apparently I am signed in as Neil.

Jenifer said...

Yeah...I can see that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails