Wednesday, December 9, 2009

brothers, sheesh

Today Lindsay and Sterling were here and we were putting up the Christmas tree and decorations. Ethan came home and walked through the room we were in and Lindsay said, "You need to cut your hair. It's gross." And he said, "So is your face but I don't tell you to cut it off." We all laughed. Hilarious. Then he sat on me.


Another funny story was I was joking around with Sterling and I said something about he shouldn't lick off the same spoon as Lindsay because then he'd get her germs, and he was like, "No, I never will my whole mission. Marriage." Ha haa.

1 comment:

Sarah Thomas said...

Kayli! I just checked in--super congratulations on all your Christmas miracles!!! We are so happy and excited for you! I wish I had a magic potion for getting yourself around the world with more things in your suitcases--but I know that it will work out for you, just like it did for us.
I want to send you a Christmas card and I was going to call you and find out your address, but I can't find your phone number and I'm not sure if you check your email--but I knew you would check here. So please, shoot me an email and tell me your phone and address. Thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails