Monday, December 14, 2009

happenings

The other night Hazel asked if she could wear her swimming suit in the tub. She and Ethne had the greatest time.

Kami and Leo got back to the United States from Colombia and they brought a bunch of really fun instruments.

Jethro and Cowen went sledding.
Isabel helped put up Christmas lights.

Mom stuffed a bear into Tell's shirt. He thought it was very funny.
Lindsay and the kids hung up stockings.
And they all put ornaments on the tree.
Ethne and Elena helped Grandma make treats.
Wyatt grew a beard.
Talmage was soooooo cute!



I read a story to the kids.
Grandpa and Jethro rolled a big snowball.
And Daddy played in the snow too.
Talmage was a cute elf.
This was the hair
taken from his head.
Hazel gave me a pained smile.
And then laughed at Daddy.
How'd I get such a beautiful girl?
This one laughed at Daddy too.
Love her grin. What a cutie.
And then, there are things that perhaps I shouldn't go into. There is something very wrong with my brother. Very, VERY wrong.
The end.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Total fun at your family's house. Always. Christmas is definitely in the air.

Love the pics! Your brother's pic just totally cracked me up. And my goodness....is that red lipstick?? : D

I am so happy Kami is back, but it just makes me so sad and mad when I think about their situation. Poor Kami and Leo. I am praying that they get Ana back soon.

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

Hey you chachie! Why is it that such fun happens when im not there? My bro in law up here calls me the "fun-sucker" Is it true?? do i really take all the fun out of everything that when i am away people come to play???? :( Oh and thanks for taking care of my husband!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails