Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow

Snow, perhaps you are just sticking around because you feel underappreciated. Well, I think you are lovely. You cover the bare branches and yucky brown earth that has no color and you make it special. Your flakes fluttering down are magical and you make it so that beans on bread sounds cozy and wonderful.

Now, you've had your tribute.
GO AWAY!!!!!!
p.s. Right now Ethne is squawking because Jethro tied a rope around her and is trying to "walk" her--like a dog. Poor puppy.

5 comments:

Kami said...

That was a stellar post. I heartily agree. Jethro cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I love the snow, I want more, but I could do without the bitter temps.
Brooke

The Haws Family said...

I am SO done with snow, but it has been raining the last two days off and on, so our seven feet of snow that piles up beside our driveway and makes it so you can't see anything has now been decimated to about two feet of snow, so things are pretty happy right now. I am so ready for 85degrees! That picture of Hazel is adorable!

Andrea said...

Lindsay. Bite your tongue!! Anything over 70 degrees makes the world uninhabitable by humans so we all have to retire to our houses that are, hopefully, air-conditioned. No, no, no. No need to rush into the blazing inferno that is a Utah summer.

MerryPair said...

So I was reading your lovely blogs and happen to scroll down all the way to the bottom of your blog and noticed a "Baby Ticker" for a pregnancy countdown. Is there something you didn't tell us or and I losing my mind?????

Related Posts with Thumbnails