Monday, February 11, 2008

Jethro's funny.

I am fairly certain that Jethro has now recovered from the badist da uv his lif (actually, I'm fairly positive he recovered as soon as Brett woke up from his nap last week and started playing with him), because last night after the kids had been in bed a couple hours, we heard some whimpering. Brett thought it was Hazel and he went in, and then Jethro started laughing and laughing and laughing. Brett said to me, "Come here," so I went in, and Jethro was totally laughing in his sleep!! It was soooo funny!
We said, "Are you awake?" and he kinda mumbled, "yeah," but then I said louder, "What are you dreaming about?" and he said, "what?"
I asked him this morning if he remembered what he was dreaming about, but he didn't. Sheesh, it was so funny though. Kids. Hilarious.

4 comments:

kaylani said...

Hey Kayli - I love the pics of your kids! So cute!

Christal said...

To cute never a dull moment eh!! Love the laughing in the sleep kids are so funny!! Love the pictures!! TTYL

Rebecca said...

Ethne has the widest range of facial expressions!

Twylla Gibbens said...

That is the cuties picture!! I just love it when kids yawn.

Related Posts with Thumbnails