Tuesday, June 22, 2021

End of November 2020, Jethro leaves!

The last part of November was drinking up our last days with Jethro.




He taught Navy to do Usain Bolt's signature pose.


I finally got around to wrapping up my dahlia babies.



We dyed Hazel's hair.


A picture of Brett when he was a teenager.


It was a bold blue.


We had a cake to celebrate Orrin's birthday early because he wanted to have it when Jethro was still here.  I absolutely loved his cake.


A little campfire!



And we roasted our teeny marshmallows over it.  :)



Jethro got his Christmas presents early.  He got a kalimba.


Orrin got a flying thingee.


Last hug from Grandma.


And all the hugs that have to last two years!!









Orrin woke up to give him another hug before I drove him to the airport.



And Ethne came to the airport too.


Last hug! But soooo exciting for him!!  What a moment!


There he goes!


Walk around the marina.







Thanksgiving.  I can't remember now exactly what happened, but it was a small crowd rather than a large one... I think we had it late or something because some people were sick or quarantined or something.





One Sunday we drove up to Tony's Grove and walked on the frozen lake.





Standing on the ice.









1 comment:

kami said...

All the Jethro-hug pictures almost made me tear up. And I loved your Thanksgiving centerpiece. Also, sweet snow pictures. Me gusto.

Related Posts with Thumbnails