Thursday, January 28, 2021

Mid-late November 2019

 Last things from November 2019.

I think maybe a few of these are repeats, but what can you do?



Hazel got to visit her Pittsburgh friend, Kaitlyn, when she came to UT.



This was a birthday party for Chez or Journey... can't remember.  Aunt LaVerle and Uncle Larry happened to be here.






More from horseback riding that I may have already posted? But these are ones my mom sent me.  I believe it was windy that day and I was worried the whole time that it would blow off my cowboy hat, which it finally did, and the horse spooked a little, as I had been worrying about, so then my mom kept it under her sweater for me.  (The last time I wore my hat it wasn't windy at all, so it wasn't an issue.)







Hazel went to BYU for some school competition, I can't even remember now what, she said it was really boring, BUUUUT she got to see Jethro and hang out for a bit, and they got icecream together!  Sooo exciting!  Also, Jethro posted this picture on his instagram account and it was his only post forever.  






I had to take this picture when we played Scrabble and send it to Jethro showing him YEET.


Brett made a wooden sword for Wyatt.






I wanted to find this Christmas letter I had sent out years ago (probably when Wyatt was almost 1, so 2013?) but I hadn't saved it, but of course my mom had!


Cartoon paintings Hazel did of herself and Navy.



I went to my cousin Clay's son Hyrum's wedding reception in Ogden and saw quite a few cousins I haven't seen in ages.  So Cody and I recreated our picture from many years ago.












Boys on their way down to the school bus.  They would sled down to the bottom of our hill and leave the sleds there and bring them back up on the way home.






My kids being weird and eating the snow like dogs.




Jethro came home for a visit!



We went to the food pantry and volunteered for a couple hours one day.  Mom and Dad met us there.





Then they took us out for pizza at the most delicious place ever.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails