Monday, March 30, 2020

Last bit of August - Pool, Rodeo, Bear Lake

This was from a day when my mom's ward had a party at the pool in town.  So Amy's family and Lindsay's and mine all came and joined.  :)






The sky just kept getting more and more amazing, and eventually it started raining and lightning, so we had to all get out and go home.  But man, it was gorgeous!  Then we watched the lightning from our deck for a while--it was the perfect view.





So so happy to be back in the land of creamies!!


Went to a rodeo with Lindsay and her kids and some of Amy's kids and some of my kids (can't remember where the other ones were). I was diggin' my cowboy look, it's true.



For the opening flag ceremony (?)  they rode in from this hill, which was pretty cool.



I love rodeos!


Hi Brynne and Chad!


I took a ton more pictures of the events, but they all turned out really bad and grainy.




They did the rawhide race!! which I'd heard about a lot from my dad and mom but never seen in real life!





Bear Lake day!!  It was super duper crowded, but it was sooooo beautiful and fun!


Meggie and Jared. :)








Talmage and Chad


Jubal, Leo, and Wyatt


Teenagers!  (And Talmage, who isn't a teenager yet)



So fun!!  Thanks so much for letting us use your boat, Megan and Jared!!

1 comment:

kami said...

This year we need to go to a rodeo together! And I hadn't seen any of these pictures. Ruff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails