Monday, March 30, 2020

First bit of Sept. Parade, Hike


This  was when we went to a little parade one day.  Wyatt was looking cool in his shades.



Not used to Utah parades yet, with floats from primaries of local wards.  haha


And the missionaries!  love it. 




Grandma got a new kitty!  After MUUUUUUCH deliberations (days and days and weeks) she named him Tonto.






These are all just pictures of Navy being little and 3 and so adorable.











Hazel got a haircut and was lovely. 












Jethro came home for family pictures, but then they didn't end up happening that weekend, and I can't even remember why.



And Brett came back from Pittsburgh and looked smokin' hot and I wanted to have a picture with him, but I looked bad so I had to crop myself out anyway.






We went on a hike, but I remember that we didn't make it very far.











Hazel taking the wheel once we got to our road, because she's 15 and was going to get her learner's permit soon!  I like that Utah does it that way, instead of the way PA does it.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails