Friday, May 24, 2019

Senior (Junior) Pictures of Jethro

Jethro is a junior this year, but will be graduating (in about two weeks!), so I had a photographer take some senior pictures of him.  We just had a mini session, so we only got a small amount of pictures compared to what I guess a full session would get you, but that's about perfect, actually.













I told him we should go out and I could take some pictures of him on his dirt bike and get a few other, different shots, and he finally did after I bugged him about it a bit, but he was pretty unimpressed with being out there taking pictures with me, and so I feel like that is how he looks in the pictures-- unimpressed.  ha.







1 comment:

kami said...

They look great! I like even his unimpressed ones. Definitely worth getting a few shots on his dirt bike.

Related Posts with Thumbnails