Monday, May 20, 2019

End of March

Already getting behind!! These pictures are from the end of March and it's already mostly through May!  May has flown by though, it's crazy.  

So. selfies I find on my phone from kids:



Cute Navy with her Giraffey.



A day that she wanted to go out in the rain.





A day that I did a braid in her hair!  (Although sadly, shortly after this she chopped her own bangs.  Which I wasn't happy about, but she actually did a pretty good job.)



Brett working hard on the basement.  Those stairs were a masterpiece.




Another child selfie.


I think this was a day we were all sharing on our family text the shirt we were wearing that day.




I believe a child took these without my realizing.  I look so angry!  I think I was just concentrating though.  haha.


Got our shop sold and the insulation finally taken out of our basement.  (So then Brett had to finish the mudding and painting and ceiling tiles of that corner of the basement, long after the rest had been finished.)


Happy Spring!, from Navy.




Hazel all gorgeous for a stake dance.




Brett and I went as chaperones.









I was looking at free sheet music one day, listened to this arrangement of Come Thou Fount by Ricky Valadez (super great free music of all kinds from him) and knew I MUST be part of it!  Luckily there are some talented people I know to play it with, including Jethro.  :)





And that was March.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Kayli! This is Ginger. So I have to tell you that Jethro is awesome on the cello! Wonderfully done. My son, Sam, plays the cello too and he and some friends are playing this very arrangement for seminary graduation this Sunday. We've played a few things by that arranger and they're great.

kami said...

You and Hazel are beautiful!!!! She's way too big.

Related Posts with Thumbnails