Monday, May 23, 2016

Hazel's Beautiful Almost-12-years-old Photoshoot

The conversation that went with this photoshoot (after I worked very hard to convince her to come out that night at all, and said yes when she asked if she could get a dollar for it) -

Hazel: I thought you said the YW leaders just needed one picture.
Me: Yes, they do. The rest are for me.
Hazel: Why do you need pictures when you have the real me right here?
Me: Someday you'll go away and leave me and I'll just have the pictures to look through and cry over.
Hazel: I'll send you a picture ...once a year.



















I can't remember if this look (below) was for one of my jokes that was supposed to be funny but was not, or when I said, "Just one more" and she was like, "yeah, you've said that 500 times before."  :)







Nope, I'm not even going to talk about how crazy it is that she's getting this old and grown up.

1 comment:

kami said...

She's so beautiful!!! And it is crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails