Thursday, October 2, 2008

no cleverness, just pictures

Big boy.
Yawn.
I. LOVE. this. picture. :)

Have to take pictures of myself with Baby since no one else will. Sniff.


This is why I never have a desire to clean the bathroom. (Okay, actually I never have a desire to clean the bathroom because I don't like to clean, but still.) Once he goes in and washes the sink is completely a mess. And actually, I don't think the picture does it justice, because the flash brightened everything up, and makes him look cleaner than he really was.

This is what Brett does almost every night--reads until he falls asleep, still holding the book. Silly guy.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!
Great pics though! WOW! Talmage is growing SO fast!
Love the pic of you with him. Your hair is beautiful!

Joanne said...

that 3rd picture he totally looks like Hazel. he is so cute I just want to eat him up! cute pic of you and him!

Hanah said...

I know I have to do the same thing. :D I love your hair! You look so great too! I completely understand about the scrubbing the tub, when you're husband showers all the mechanic greese off in there. (My hubby used to work as a mechanic for a city we lived in, before the pilot school thing, and he wouldn't just shower, but would insist on a bath. Needless to say it would take me hours to get that thick greasy ring off the tub walls. Finally I banned him from tubs till after his shower, it was better, but still. I feel for you!! :)

Hanah said...

oh yeah and by the way your baby is soooo deliciously adorable, but you already knew that. hahah :D

Shelley said...

Your hair is so cute and totally different lengths everytime we see you! not fair. Love the curlers in Ethne. Cute. And I think I would have taken the bike back too. Especially since he said they found it on the road. But would probably feel bad about it after, too. Cute pictures. And cute kids!

Christal said...

love the pictures so so cute!! Talmage is the cutest baby ever!!!!

florascrap said...

Good heavens you have pretty babies. :) Well, with your genes and Brett's genes, it would figure....you guys aren't too bad to look at yourselves! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails