Friday, February 17, 2012

Fact.

So I’ve got to hurry and post because I’ve got to go to bed because I’m really really tired, because although I decided to be wise and go to bed early all week so that I would get over my sickness and be well rested for my trip, I instead stayed up really late the last two nights watching ‘The Office’.  I know, I’m only about ten years late to that party, but I didn’t know that Jim and Pam are the sweetest couple in the WHOLE world!!!  Seriously.  I skipped through all the shows just stopping to watch the parts about them (okay, and a little Dwight, because he’s funny). 

image

Dwight: For your convenience, I’ve broken it down into three parts: professional resume, athletic and special skills resume, and Dwight Schrute trivia.

Dwight: I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.

Dwight: How would I describe myself? Three words. Hard-working, Alpha male, Jackhammer, Merciless, Insatiable.

Dwight: There is nothing on my horizon except everything. Everything is on my horizon.

Oh, and did I mention Pam and Jim are the sweetest thing EVER?  I loved their wedding.

image   image

Anyway, as for what else has been going on in my life, it was our village’s Fasnacht celebration last Saturday or something.  Ethne was going to be in the paragde with her Kindergarten class, dressed as a bear.  Unfortunately, she got sick and so did not go.  But anyway on Friday Hazel got to dress up in a costume for school.  She chose to be Robin Hood.  I dare you to find a cuter Robin Hood anywhere.  She is so adorable.

IMGP9297 IMGP9300

And since the box was out, the other kids had to join in the fun.  :)  Thanks Kami!

IMGP9303 IMGP9311

Hazel and Brett went sledding.  I chose to stay in the warm house.  It has been durn cold.

IMGP9318

But I actually did venture out one afternoon for a quick jaunt to take some pictures. IMGP9334 IMGP9335

 IMGP9347 IMGP9337

IMGP9338 IMGP9343 

 IMGP9345

IMGP9351 

Orrin is cute.  And I think I can actually feel him getting bigger every day.

IMGP9368

IMGP9373

IMGP9377 IMGP9378 IMGP9401

IMGP9405   

So I have to squeeze him A LOOOOOOT.

IMGP9417 IMGP9418

Anyway, I have to go to bed and be sure to get EVERYTHING done tomorrow because we leave on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ahhhhh!! 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey! Dustin and I have been watching the office too- for the first time, and I am as well in love with Jim and Pam and their sweetness. Dustin and I laugh SO hard at all of the jokes Jim plays on Dwight. We've just finally gotten on "The Office" train.

Oh, and today is the very first time I have EVER been to "your" house. It was the location of a baby shower today. Its such a cute house! I love the new owners too much to say I wish you were still there, but I certainly miss you and your awesome family. I hope someday we get to play volleyball again.

Gordon Waterman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails