Thursday, November 11, 2021

January 2021

 So these got uploaded in backwards order for some reason.  But we'll work with that.  So, if you look on the wall behind Talmage I had put up some new paint colors because I'm not 100% on my blue, but I never did find another color and just painted it back to the same blue.  Some days I still think about changing it.


Little acorn-head girl.










Her little french braids are so cute it makes me miss her having longer hair.





The boys built a ball roller thingee in the stairs and basement one day.










Talmage's thing was to have me take him to the Wayne's Loop trailhead and he would sled down the Deep Creek trailhead.  They said it turned into basically a luge track.  This was Navy after a time of sledding.




Hazel got a haircut.



Wyatt had a birthday and turned 8! We had a little get-together with Grandma and Grandpa and Ethan and Kourtney's family.  We played some games.











We went to Andrea and Tim's house.  They had a hedgehog.  Hedgehog is the only thing where the German word comes to my brain first-- it's an igel in German.



We went out to a comedy place with our husbands and Amy's date and then had fries and gravy, but when we saw this sign we had to take our picture in front of it.



Sad day for me in the walmart parking lot.  :(




Saturday working!


We took Orrin out for his 10th birthday date (a little late) and had delicious food.




I can't believe our kids are getting so old.

So this paint color was absolutely PERFECT blueish-gray in someone's house in my neighborhood.  When I had them make it for me and put it on my wall, it was an ugly greenish-gold weird color.



My house looks nice when the sun is shining in.





We made bread men.  Grittibänz







Jethro's plaque up in our church building!

This was Hazel and Brett's Christmas present.  They shared a little bit with the rest of us.  :)

Axe-throwing.  There's so much going on in this picture below--the dogs, the axe, Orrin and everyone watching intently.  haha




Visiting Kami and Leo's house.  Doing some Just Dance.


And some cornstarch playing.














Hazel's friend Kaitlin made this artwork of her.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails