Wednesday, March 6, 2019

End of February

I didn't take very many pictures this month because February is a cold, gray, pretty lame month.

Brett worked and worked on basement stuff.  Like these awesome, custom-made cabinet doors to cover all the nasty mess of stuff behind them.




Brett and Hazel started a spank-your-bum war.



More kids came and joined.


Jethro got accepted to BYU!!!!!  He also got the Heritage Scholarship, which is 4-year full-ride.  Yahoo!!!!


He acted so underwhelmed.  I was jumping around cheering and he barely cracked a smile.  Too cool for school?


This picture is terrible but it shows that we took our free Happy Meal coupons and brought a gift bag and a balloon to Jethro at work and sang "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow."  He said, "Mom.  I'm at work.  Mom," and gave me a look.  hahahahahaha!


Finished hearth wall thing.


Making a picture frame for me because I asked him to, and brought the board home from Home Depot.   He always makes my dreams come true.  :)


Brett brought home these beauties one day for no reason.  awwww!


These pictures were to show my new glasses frames (new, as in I haven't worn them, not really new in the sense that they've been in my drawer for a year... maybe two).  I wore them for a couple days, but I can't get fully on board because I feel like they're a little much, and because they are less comfortable and slide down my nose.





Brett and I brought Navy with us to Home Depot on Saturday because she was so whiny about it.  We lived to regret it. This picture is to show her bedhead hair that she is always sporting.


Gross, dirty child that was whiny and crazy.



Packing some stuff up to be able to take out some bookshelves to make our rooms less full so we can take pictures and sell our house.


I love Brett!  Sooooo much!


This is the face he makes when he comes bounding into the room saying, "I have an IDEA!!!" and I get very scared.


I was going through baby clothes to send to my sister for her baby girl, and Navy lost her mind over how "cuuuuuute" they are and had to try them on.





Lastly, the rate at which I am going insane from not knowing where we're going or what we're doing is steadily increasing.  I keep waiting for a voice from heaven saying, "Thou shalt move _______!" but it hasn't happened yet.  Everywhere has too many upsides and drawbacks.  It's not simple.



2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

I likey when you blog.

Rachael said...

Wait whaaaat you are moving??!! I hope it’s to my neighborhood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails