Thursday, February 14, 2019

First half February

Out of order pictures, but here's a little of what's been going on the last couple of weeks.

The boys had a dentist appointment, and of course Navy went along, and she begged to get her teeth cleaned, and the hygienist who likes her a lot said "I have time in my schedule, I'll clean them for you," and Navy was great.







We made Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts and they turned out nasty. 



During the reeeeally cold snap, we tried making some ice lanterns with balloons.  They didn't turn out perfect, but were still pretty cool.








Bear sighting in the backyard. :)




Brenda and her kids came over one day when we were going stir-crazy from the snow and cold and school cancellations.  We painted,



jump-roped,


 and played Bingo.


 I love Navy and Kainoa!




This is from one Sunday afternoon when we and a couple other families went to a nursing home and played and sang some music.



Talmage likes to ride on the outside of vehicles rather than the inside.





She is so cute!









Hazel saving my sanity by playing with Navy.







2 comments:

Kami said...

I think the balloon lanterns were cool. And Navy is adorable, I love all her hats.

The Haws Family said...

I love that you're posting again! Love love love! I really like that pic of you and Jethro!

Related Posts with Thumbnails